Serving The Legal Needs
Galion advises French and international clients, comprising companies of various sizes (small & medium sized, public companies, subsidiaries of multi-national groups) in the industrial, banking, insurance, luxury, new technologies, consulting services, telecommunication and medical sectors.
Galion was recently involved in the following matters:
- Advice on standardization of collective agreements;
- Dispute involving interpretation of a company’s collective bargaining agreement;
- Restructuring linked to the closure of an industrial site;
- Renegotiation of a working time agreement;
- Due diligence reviews in the petroleum and corporate services industries;
- Dispute regarding the running of personnel representative bodies;
- Negotiated departure of executive staff in the banking and industrial sectors;
- Unfair competition dispute resolution.